Camphill Village Copake Foundation, Inc.
Tax ID Number: 20-4565002
You can play a vital role in the future of Camphill Village USA, Inc., when you join the J. Murray Logan Legacy Circle by making a legacy gift to the Camphill Village Copake Foundation, which is chartered to support the work of Camphill Village.
For a complete list of ways to achieve your philanthropic and personal goals, please see Legacy Giving Options.
The Annual Fund is vitally important to maintaining Camphill Village’s wonderful quality of life, especially because no one is ever charged a fee to live in the Village. In addition, state contracts and federal entitlements cover only about 54% of our costs, so we rely heavily on the Annual Fund to help make up the difference, each year raising $1.8 million. Here are some of the things that your gift to the Annual Fund supports:
• Ongoing maintenance of our homes, work spaces, and the land
• Meaningful work opportunities, including our many craft shops; biodynamic farm; vegetable, seed, and healing plant gardens; bakery and café; co-op; and our 21 lifesharing homes
• Traditional and alternative therapies, including massage and physical therapy, music and art therapy, color light therapy, and therapeutic eurythmy
• Social and cultural activities, like our monthly “Dinner and Music” series, concerts, dramas, lectures, workshops, and festivals held in Fountain Hall, as well as regional performances, exhibits, and events
• Attend a fundraising event, including the annual Joseph D. Freedman Bowl-a-Thon and the Anne Ratner Concert Series
• Send a check to us here at the Village
• Make a gift of appreciated stock